google-site-verification=mSkXmW5N7Z5e6BRG6i0FA00heLrOZzir08wmAocn6sU

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Front Page


I started this blog for two reasons: one is to show how much I have travelled beyond the borders of Singapore and the other is to introduce to the world about my boss whose generosity has made me a traveller. You know it is difficult to maintain a family of 5 members and being the sole breadwinner. Monthly expenses will take a giant bite of the income earned. Don’t talk about savings for travelling.

I joined my boss company a year and half ago. I have to date visited two beautiful locations of the world: Bangkok in Thailand and the latest travel to Jerusalem. Initially when my boss asked me whether I will want to go to Bangkok last year I hesitated as I have not travelled outside of Singapore for so many years. I can recall I have visited Penang in Malaysia when I was 9 or 10 years old with my mother. After that due to economic reasons I did not have any opportunity to go out of the country. After my marriage in 1988, I have managed to glance a part of Medan in Indonesia. Thereafter, I had become so comfortable staying within my country Singapore. Lack of a decent income has not allowed me to see the world.

A year and a half and I have travelled two countries. It is a blessing and opportunity for me as I learned unique cultures and people during the visit to Jerusalem.
I want to dedicate this blog to my boss Haji Abdul Jaleel for making me a traveller. Travel with boss is all about my experience with the outside world with the help of my boss. May God bless my boss! Travelling with boss has enriching effect in my life.

Happy reading ...

Cheers!

No comments: