google-site-verification=mSkXmW5N7Z5e6BRG6i0FA00heLrOZzir08wmAocn6sU

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Jerusalem

The trip to Jerusalem is the best thing of my life. It is undoubtedly a spritual journey for me. I could remember at the age of 19 when i purchase a copy of the Al Quran by Abdullah Yusof Ali for my reading and understanding. The story of Prophet Ibrahim alaishisalam, Prophet Musa (Moses) alaihis salam, Propeht Isa (Jesus) alaihis salam.... the story of People of Thamud and so on. All of those stories have somehow influenced on my way of thinking and living.

The good thing about travelling is also mentioned in the Al Quran :

Do they not travel through the earth, and see what was the End of those before them(who did evil)?god brought utter destruction on them, and similar (fates await) those who reject God. 47:10

The trip to Jerusalem is therefore an awesome and educational journey for me. I take this opportunity to thank my boss Haji Abdul Jaleel and pray to Allah subuhanallah for his good health and long life. May Allah subuhanallah shower the choicest blessing upon him. Ameen!

No comments: